We are commited to your total satisfaction
At Smart Roofs & Conservatories it is all about attention to detail. Whether you are replacing a single window or planning a large Orangery extension to your home, our skilled designers and tradespeople are focussed on achieving the perfect end result with and for you. From your initial enquiry right up to completion of your home improvement project, we offer you your own project manager who is available to you throughout your improvement work. The project manager will oversee your job from start to finish and be able to answer any questions you may have at any point, ensuring total satisfaction from day 1 of your project through to the finished job.
Why choose us?
With industry experience spanning 30 years, you can rest assured that Smart Roofs & Conservatories are a company whose expertise has developed along with the many new industry products available today.
Smart Roofs & Conservatories are family-run company; We understand the importance of attention to detail on every project we undertake
You need not be worried about sales pressure as we have a policy of NO HARD SELL, and an average visit to you hone usually takes from just 30 minutes.
Once we have handed you your free quote, which is offered without any obligation to you the customer, we are then happy to discuss details with you or simply leave you to consider in peace.
So whatever you would like your quote for, we promise to deliver precisely that.
Smart Roofs & Conservatories offer all their customers a 10 year guarantee, plus a 10 year service back up plan.
Whether you have windows, doors, a warm roof or a complete conservatory you can rest assured that if you were to have any issue with your goods, Smart Roofs & Conservatories have you covered.
We offer a service backup that covers any faults in your product that hasn't been caused by a third party. Our service engineer will arrange a free visit to assess your concern and programme any remedial work that is required. Ask anything of our advisers to explain how your guarantee will work.
- When you make contact with one of our staff we will establish exactly what type of improvement you are considering and whether you require advice and brochures or if you would like a free quote. For a quote, we will then arrange a suitable day and time with you for one of our designers to visit your home.
- When we meet you, our designer will listen to your requirements, advise on any areas where you have questions and assist you to choose exactly what you would like to achieve.
- You will have access to brochures from our complete range and we will take measurements to finalise your proposed project details and style.
- Once you are happy that we understand exactly what you would like to achieve, we will take the details and plans away and start to prepare for your final quotation with any drawings that may be required.
- We will return your quote, along with any drawings, usually within 48 hours, or at a time that is suitable to you. At this time you may have further questions that you would like answers to or you may simply wish to be left to digest and consider your quotation. At no point will Smart Roofs & Conservatories staff try to force a decision from any of its customers.
- Once you have considered your quote and decide to place an order, our designer will arrange to visit you again to check and confirm every detail of your project with you and will produce a detailed order form for you to keep. A survey will then be arranged to confirm precise measurements for manufacturing and for any building work required.
- Following survey, we will contact you to arrange a start date that best suits your needs and discuss how your project will run and time scales.
- Once your project commences, you will have access to your own manager throughout the process who will be available should you have any questions.
- On completion, your project manager will arrange to visit to inspect all works with you and if required, create a snag list to be attended to promptly.
- Sign off your project completion and organise all necessary certificates and receipts.